Tangie Laundry Paste Concentrate
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
This powerful blend of plant based, non toxic ingredients in the Tangie Laundry Paste is most effective, thorough and environmentally friendly way to wash your clothes and belongings.
size: one bar makes one gallon of laundry detergent
Made with a powerful blend of saponified oils of coconut & olive oil, soap nuts liquid, yucca powder for washing, baking soda, oxalic acid for whitening & stain lifting power, salt to soften the water and rosemary oleo resin to extend the shelf life, this zero waste laundry paste is the ideal way to stop contributing to plastic waste, while having access to an affordable, clean and effective way to thoroughly launder.
This is a paste concentrate-to-liquid formulation you dissolve at home using your own water and your own container. Each waste free laundry detergent bar dilutes to make enough liquid, plastic free laundry soap to wash up to 256 loads.
ingredients: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Soap Nuts Liquid, Yucca Powder (washing), Baking Soda (freshening), Oxalic Acid (stain lifting & whitening), Sodium Percarbonate (stain lifting), Salt (fabric softening), Rosemary Oleoresin (preservative).
- Choose Your Container. To make your life easy, find a container that is easy for you to handle, pick-up and dispense from.
- Cut the bar to size for that amount of water (or dissolve the entire bar).
- You can dissolve the whole bar and fill a smaller container that works for you instead of dissolving a smaller amount, it’s up to you; this is customizable!For example: Dissolve the entire bar in a gallon container and use that to refill a 16 or 32 ounce container of your choice [Customers have sent us photos of themselves using random glass jars, Rubbermaid container, empty Veganaise jar, beverage jars with the spigot on the front. Use what you already have
- Fill Your Container With Water.
- Drop The Laundry Paste Bar (or pieces) Into Your Container.
- Let Dissolve. This Takes Several Hours. [overnight is easy and what we recommend]
- Dispense As Usual. Using a shot glass or small measuring cup works best. Find a measuring device that holds more than one ounce of liquid to allow for a little extra pour space when measuring.
- Suggested Amount Per Load: Half ounce – One Ounce [depending on load & dirt]