Stainless Steel Tongue Cleaner
|Availability:||In stock (8)|
An ancient Ayurvedic practice, tongue stainless steel tongue scraper clears bacteria and toxins from your tongue, removes the coating on your tongue that leads to bad breath, and enhances the sense of taste. Studies show that regular tongue scraping leads to better digestive health, fresher breath and overall gastrointestinal balance.
- Stick out your tongue (do not point your tongue, this will decrease the surface area and make scraping less effective)
- Place the tongue scraper as far back as you can comfortably go.
- Apply pressure but not to much to cause discomfort or abrasion.
- Pull the scarper forward from the back to the front of your tongue, removing all the residue.
- Repeat steps 2-4 at least 4 times or until you feel all residue is removed, rinsing the scarper after each pass.
- Once finished completely rinse the tongue scraper with water or mouthwash. (If you need to completely disinfect the tongue scarper you can put it in boiling water.)