Rolling Liniment Heat Rub
Made with a powerhouse blend of ingredients including menthol, comfrey, calendula, arnica and camphor, the Rolling Liniment is a wonderful way to relieve strained muscles, painful joints or alleviate headaches.
size: 1/3 oz
- *Menthol - Natural numbing effect and works as a vasodilator, widening blood vessels, which increases blood flow. Increased blood flow makes skin more permeable which makes it easier for other helpful ingredients to be absorbed into the skin. Can reduce itching from bug bites.
- *Comfrey - Commonly used for helping heal wounds, preventing scars and treating existing ones.
- *Arnica - Known as a natural pain reliever that doesn’t just mask the pain; it naturally stimulates your body’s healing processes. It can reduce pain from sprains, strains, fractures, bruises, overexertion, sore muscles, and more.
- *Calendula - An anti-inflammatory herb that helps lessen swelling from injury.
- Peppermint - Gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically.
- Spike Lavender Essential Oil - Analgesic and expectorant properties. Diluted for topical use, it can be used to help ease aches, pains or the discomfort associated with arthritis. It is also reported to be effective in repelling insects.
- White Camphor Essential Oil - The cooling and penetrating effects of camphor oil make it a sedative agent, it temporarily desensitizes the nerves and relaxes the brain.
ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Menthol, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Powder*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula Latifolia (Spike Lavender) Oil, Camphor, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Glycerin
instructions: Roll on directly to affected areas. Avoid contact with eyes. If using your fingertips to apply this treatment, be sure to wash your hands after use.