|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Using the powerful plant power of sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate, this powerful brightener is an effective bleach alternative to remove dirt and stains from clothes without the use of harsh chemicals that deteriorate the clothing and our harmful to our bodies.
How to Use:
- Add 1 Tablespoon to a normal load of laundry.
- For large/heavy loads, double it.
- Use with any water temp (for best results, warmer is better) and most fabrics (do not use with wool or silk)
- Test colored fabrics for color-fastness
- For general household cleaning, mix 1 Tablespoon of Oxygen Brightener with 8-16 oz. of warm water (about 1/4- to 1/2-cup of Oxygen Brightener per gallon o water)
Full Ingredient List: Sodium Carbonate Peroxide (Sodium Percarbonate), Sodium Carbonate (Washing Soda)
Net Weight 2 lb
- DO NOT MIX with Chlorine, Ammonia, or any other chemicals.
- Contains Sodium Percarbonate, which may irritate eyes or skin.
- In case of eye contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water.
- If ingested, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide: More commonly called Sodium Percarbonate. A people- and planet-friendly oxidizer, sodium percarbonate breaks down organic dirts and stains to make them easier to remove from your clothes and home. Upon completion of the reaction, all that remains of sodium percarbonate is water and oxygen.
- Sodium Carbonate: Also known as washing soda or soda ash, sodium carbonate is a pH adjuster. It raises the pH of the washing water, which results in more effective cleaning. For this reason it's often referred to as a laundry 'booster'.