EiR Pure Sanitizer
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Made with calendula infused olive oil and 65.7% , locally sourced, Artisanal 190 proof grain alcohol, and a beautiful blend of essential oils, this is the most refreshing, natural and safe way to sanitize your hands, mask, or surfaces.
size: 2 oz
- Ethyl Alcohol - 65.7% by volume. Artisanal 190 proof grain alcohol, locally sourced, with a lighter scent than its cousin Isopropyl alcohol.
- *Calendula Infused Olive Oil - Olive oil has been used for centuries to soften and soothe dry or irritated skin. Infused with calendula, known for its antimicrobial and antiviral properties.
- Cypress Oil - Studies have shown that Cypress oil has antiseptic and antimicrobial qualities. Also known to fight bacteria on the skin.
- Sweet Orange Oil - With its antibacterial and antioxidant qualities, the scent of sweet orange aids in calming anxiety and uplifting the mind and spirit.
- Eucalyptus - This essential oil has antimicrobial properties; some studies show it may even be effective as a natural antibiotic.
- *Witch Hazel - Various studies have concluded that the tannins in witch hazel have a high efficacy in fighting germs, including the common flu.
ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract*, Aqua (Water, Eau) , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Aniba osaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Canarium Luzonicum (Elemi) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
instructions: Shake well. Spray on hands or surfaces and let air dry. Be careful to avoid eyes and other sensitive areas.