Eir Muscle Rub
With a unique blend of arnica, calendula, turmeric, ginger, capsicum and St. Johns Wart, this rub maximizes your workouts by gently warming your muscles it works in harmony with any exercise routine. Based in ultra-light camellia & grapeseed oils, our Muscle Rub leaves a weightless, non-greasy finish after application.
instructions: Apply 5 to 10 minutes pre- and post-exercise. Wait 1 to 2 minutes to allow oil to soak in. Do not apply to broken or abraded skin. If possible, avoid contact with light-colored clothing. Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking antidepressants. Not appropriate for children.
- *Arnica - Commonly used to reduce inflammation, arnica has a long history of use in folk medicine and among Native cultures. Wonderful for sore muscles and helps to improve the local blood supply.
- *St. John's Wort - A plant with a long history of healing. Used topically, St. John’s wort is a fantastic analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Also has the ability to calm nerves and promote a deep sense of relaxation.
- *Calendula - Possesses strong anti-inflammatory properties via powerful flavonoids. These plant-based antioxidants protect our cells from pro-inflammatory compounds.
- Capsicum - A natural pain reliever containing capsaicin, a compound found in hot peppers. When applied to the skin, the capsaicin tricks your brain into thinking it’s been exposed to extreme heat, releasing neurotransmitters that help block pain. Capsicum stimulates circulation and increases blood flow. Also wonderful for sore, achy joints.
- Ginger - Gently penetrates muscles with its natural warming properties, helping to improve circulation and relieve tension in tired muscles. A powerful anti-inflammatory herb, ginger has been a favorite remedy of Chinese medicine for centuries.
- Turmeric - Often called the Golden Goddess, turmeric brings a strong warming effect to the body. The curcumin found in turmeric helps to naturally lower the levels of enzymes within the body that cause inflammation. Known to ease muscle strain and pain, and joint inflammation.
Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s wort) Extract*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Capsicum Annuum Oleoresin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove Bud) Oil, Copaifera Langsdorffii (Balsam Copaiba) Essential Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.